1. Get 7-8 Hours of Quality Sleep
Sleep is not only the foundation of your health, if you’re not rested, waking up will be near impossible.
2. Set Out Everything The Night Before
Set out workout clothes, write to-do list, put your bag together.
3. Visualize The Morning You Want
Imagine waking up energized for the day and popping straight out of bed.
4. Optimize Your Alarms
Get a new alarm and put it across the room.
5. Smile First Thing
Fake it till you make it, baby!
6. Head Straight To The Bathroom
Develop the muscle memory so the minute you turn off the alarm, you head straight to the bathroom instead of back to bed!
7. Drink A Glass Of H20 and Brush Teeth
This will wake up your body and get you going for the day.