14 Self-Loving Ways to Improve Your Appearance

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Broward chapter.

How to improve your appearance in a loving, self-compassionate and caring way? 

Here is this love-filled list to follow….

1. Buy new clothes in your actual size – not a little smaller so you can “lose weight for this.”
  2. Lose weight if you need it, but focus on looking healthy, not skinny.
  3. Get your hair done regularly – not only because your roots are showing, but because you deserve it.
  4. Spend more time in fresh air to allow skin to breathe.
  5. Eat more fruits and veggies, because it helps you glow.
  6. Get fit with regular exercise because your body loves moving.
  7. Use sunscreen every day, because it protects your skin and slows its aging.
  8. Change your hair color if you feel it would suit your personality better (not because it’s trendy).
  9. Invest in high-quality skincare products because it will help you look better and because your skin deserves the best.
  10. Implement natural remedies as well because nature is able to heal your hair, skin, and body.
  11. Get enough sleep because it’s the best time for your whole body to restore itself, including your skin, muscles and hair.
  12. Invest in a properly fitting bra, because your breasts look better when they’re comfortable.
  13. Walk and stand up straight, because not only it looks good – it also protects your spine.
  14. Regrow and reshape your eyebrows if you overplucked them – they help your eyes stand out.
I'm Miss. Congeniality of Broward College North Campus, Events Coordinator of the Psychology Club at Broward College North Campus, new president of Her Campus Broward, I work for Student Services at Broward College North Campus, and I just like to get involved in many great activities that benefit my personal growth.