This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brooklyn chapter.

It’s Date Night!

Date nights will never get old no matter how long you’ve been with your partner. The pandemic has halted our social lives, but with places reopening there are more options for a special evening. If you’re a couple that wants to enjoy a scenic view, great food, and reconnect with each other, continue reading cause I’ll be walking you through three of the most romantic places for a date night in NYC.

Pier 17

Pier 17 is one of New York’s most unique places to visit. From dining to fun activities, Pier 17 has it all. Not only does Pier 17 have many restaurants to choose from, but during the summer, their rooftop turns into an outdoor movie theater. With a beautiful view of the Brooklyn Bridge and waterfront, after a decadent meal and possibly a movie, Pier 17 makes a perfect date night!

Address: 89 South St, New York, NY 10038 

The Edge

The Edge provides you with an experience like never before straight from the heart of New York City. With a combination of restaurants, champagne bars, and a 360 view of NYC overlooking 1000 feet in the air, all while the love of your life is in your arms, the feeling is no less than magic. What else would you want! If you are looking for a magical date night The Edge should be on your list.

Address: 30 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001

Savanna Rooftop

Savanna Rooftop has the most beautiful view of the Queensborough bridge. Savanna Rooftop provides beautifully decorated private heated cabins that are great for social distancing. The mood at Savanna is amazing because of the lively DJ and mouth-watering menu. Savanna makes a perfect pick for a date night and even a family event! It’s a win-win situation!

Address: 11-01 43rd Ave 12th Floor, Queens, NY 11101

Pick any of these locations with your boo, and enjoy the city while staying safe!

Nishat Bhuiyan and HC Brooklyn are not affiliated with any of the businesses mentioned above.

Hi! My name is Nishat Bhuiyan and I’m currently a junior in Brooklyn College majoring in Human Resource Management. I like maintaining a fit lifestyle, visiting historical places and trying out new restaurants. To me HerCampus is a platform where college women across the country can share their experiences and interact with their respective campus members. It’s like a virtual communtiy of strong and powerful women talking about everything and anything, I mean how much better can it get?