This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brock U chapter.

Hey there skincare lovers! The demand for K-beauty products is on the rise. With so many different brands in the market, it can be difficult to choose and find the right products for your skin and I’ve been on the hunt for a skincare brand that is perfect for me and after years of testing different skin care products, I’ve found the one that works for me. Here is the brand that I’ve come to swear by.

1. Laneige Water Bank Hydro Essence

I absolutely loved this product. It is lightweight and provides just the right amount of hydration for my combination/oily skin. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized.

2. Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream

Oh my I cannot rave about this product enough. As someone with oily skin it is extremely difficult for me to find a moisturizer that does not feel heavy on my skin or leave it looking like greased. It doubles as a great base for makeup and leaves skin looking radiant.

3. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask 

If you don’t believe the countless influencers raving about this product let me tell you, the hype is real. It has a light fragrance and I use it on the days that I need an instant pick me up without the hassle of applying a face mask and then washing my face and all that tough stuff. It is quick, effective, easy and leaves your skin baby soft. 

4. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask 

What would a list of Laneige skincare products be without their iconic Lip Sleeping Mask? This product works so well with healing dry and chapped lips overnight and also leaves an amazing berry tint. It is formulated with Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C, two of my favourite ingredients! 

What could be better than a brand that is cruelty-free, devoid of parabens, harmful chemicals AND is effective? Oh and the packaging is really cute too!

Ayushi Bakshi

Brock U '22

Hey everyone! My name is Ayushi and I am the co-founder and president of HerCampus at Brock University.