The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the flowers are blooming… it’s (finally) spring! Gone are the days of waking up in the dark, chucking on every single woolly item you own and trudging reluctantly to your 9am looking like the Michelin Man. A new season calls for a wardrobe refresh, but the typical “flowery dress” is dull and predictable.
Here are the top spring trends of 2015 to help you stand out:
1) Gingham: picnic table-cloth vibes.
2) Yellow: the colour of a new-born chick, to be exact.
3) Culottes: a hybrid of the trouser and the short, perfect for the spring/summer transition.
4) Asymmetric skirts: keep one leg warm.
5) Suede: different textures are a key look this spring.
6) Hippie: perfect for the upcoming festivals.
(Image: Chloe SS15)
7) Birkenstocks: the blogging trend of last year is here to stay. Embrace the grandpa shoe.