EXCLUSIVE NEW STUDENT LUNCH DEAL @ River Cottage Canteen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bristol chapter.

Whether you’re in need of somewhere to celebrate essay submission or just fancy rewarding yourself for making it to that 9am seminar, you need look no further. Bristol’s River Cottage Canteen on Whiteladies Road is launching a fabulous new lunch offer for students, and Her Campus are the first to find out!

(Photo credit: Hospitality Interiors)

Starting this Monday, the restaurant is offering a sharing board, plus any 2 drinks (cocktails, wine, beer or whatever else takes your fancy) for £20.

The deal is available Mon – Friday lunch times when shown a valid student card, so for just £10 each you could treat yourself to a delicious boozy lunch and banish those Autumn blues!

(Photo credit: Trip Advisor)

Due to extremely high demand during the Christmas period, the offer will not be available between 28th November and 3rd January, but will be back in full swing in the New Year!

Jess is a final year English student at Bristol. Coming from Belfast, one of her favourite sources of amusement are the constant attempts (by friends and strangers alike) to master the elusive Northern Irish accent. She also loves spending time exploring Bristol with friends and sampling the city's culinary and cultural offerings.
Her Campus magazine