This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bristol chapter.

This week, the HC fashion team were on the lookout for girls wearing the Sports Luxe which is a trend that has been huge this year. Think tailored jogging bottoms, sweatshirts, high pony-tails and funky trainers. Sports luxe is versatile and comfy, making it really popular on campus, and here’s how one cutie put her own spin on the trend:

Name: Pip

Year: 2

Study: English.

Outfit details: My jumper is from a pop up vintage shop at a festival; I got it for free because it was my birthday! My leggings are from H&M and my trainers are Nike.

Lounge or Lakota? Lakota.

What did you have for breakfast? Special K Peach and Apricot.

Favourite item in your wardrobe right now? My Mum’s coat – I always steal it.

What are you going as for Halloween? I hate Halloween! Masks scare me.

Abbie is Lifestyle Editor for HC Bristol, currently studying English at the University of Bristol.
Becky is Editor of Fashion Features for Her Campus Bristol. Her favourite designers are Maison Margiela and Faustine Steinmetz! Her favourite articles to write are Budget Blogs and discussions that tackle prejudice in the Fashion Industry. Streetstyle and underground trends are also firm favourites of this Editor. 
Alex is one of the two CC's for Her Campus Bristol. She is passionate about creating an online magazine which is both funny and accessible but also political and controversial. Alex wants to encourage all writers to write the unwritten and not be afraid to voice all their opinions. She is a keen feminist and enjoys having Her Campus as a space for young women in Bristol to express their freedom on and off campus. xoxo