This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bristol chapter.

If you’re feeling tired of overpriced sandwiches from university cafés that leave your stomach rumbling half way through the afternoon, or are sick of having to rush home in-between university hours, then you should consider another way to make use of your lunch hour – go to Vincenzo’s.

Located just off Park Street in central Bristol, Vincenzo’s Pizza House is an ideal place to visit during breaks in your timetable or just any time at all. Most important is their amazing lunch deal which is available from 12pm to 3pm, because it offers you the choice of any pizza or pasta dish, with a selection of either chips or salad, for just £4.95.

Trust us when we say that this is money worth spending; they have an amazing range of different dishes, and even offer pizzas without cheese for vegans. When you visit an authentic Italian restaurant, you know you’re in good hands when it comes to pizza and pasta and especially here, with the chefs and waitresses all sporting enticing Italian accents, you can definitely count on recieving a tasty and filling meal.

(source: www.urbina.co.uk)

The best part is their canopied seating area facing directly onto Park Street one storey up, which will make you feel like you’re on holiday in a Mediterranean country if you can catch a sunny day. Be sure not to miss the maracas hanging from the ceiling on your way out…

(source: www.tripadvisor.co.uk)

Ditch the sandwiches and embrace the pizza, life is too short for unsatisfying lunches!

Her Campus magazine