This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bristol chapter.

Whether it is during one of her many appearances on the red carpet, or just going out for a pizza on a Saturday night, Queen B is and will always be, an inspiration to us all, giving us pretty much everything goals. And, after the announcement of her twin pregnancy, together with her incredible performance at the Grammy’s last Sunday, it is now time to look back and create a visual history of some of her most outstanding fashion looks!

Queen B’s red carpet’s looks have clearly evolved over the years into a more sophisticated and personal style; however, she has always looked amazing and captivated us with her fashion choices. Here is a list that illustrates B’s fashion evolution on the red carpet!

Beyoncé and her Destiny’s child at the Grammy in 2000, looking fabulous in a nude crop top and matching skirt

(Picture Credit: pintrest)

The following year, Destiny’s Child went all for the green sheer looks with these beautiful matching dresses for the 43rd Annual Grammy Awards.

(Picture Credit: vgimages)

For the 31st AFI Life Achievement Awards, in 2003, Beyoncé chose a dazzling, colourful long dress by Gorgio Armani

(Picture Credit: Vogue)

That same year, she performed with Jewel at a concert in Las Vegas wearing a nude dress- fringe mini dresses will never go out of style!

(Picture Credit: Pintrest)

When choosing a more sophisticated look, B always knows how to get it right: black, white, gold, nude, repeat! 

Beyoncé’s black velvet Altier Versace dress from the 2005 Oscars

(Picture Credit: e-online)

Black and Gold Roberto Cavalli

(Picture Credit: Elle)

Strapless neutral-coloured embroidered gown, 2006

(Picture Credit: Wennemedia)

64th Annual Golden Glode Awards, 2007

(Picture Credit: Vogue)

In 2013, Bey decided to exchange the classic gown for a black and white Osman Studio jumpsuit- and she looks just as great- if not more so!

(Picture Credit: Elle)

Black Proenza Schouler, 2015

(Picture Credit: Wennemedia)

This stunning piece by Micheal Costello landed her on the best-dressed list!

(Picture Credit: peopledotcom)

Yet another totally white look at the 2015 Vanity Fair Oscars Party, dress by Stella McCartney

(Photo Credit: Elle)

However, Queen B doesn’t always opt for the classic B&W number and often can be seen wearing very extravagant looks on the red carpet, which have actually turned out to be some of her best and most iconic fashion looks of all time!

In Givenchy at the 2015 Met Gala.

(Picture Credit: Elle)

2016 Met Gala, this unconventional latex number is perhaps even more adventurous than 2015’s daring sartorial choice!

(Picture Credit: eonline)

Beyoncé doesn’t limit herself to looking stunning at press events and on the red carpet. She also looks just as great walking along the street in NYC- here is some proof (if you really need it)

2016, out for dinner in NYC

(Picture Credit: Elle)

At an LA Clipper’s basketball game

(Picture Credit: Elle)

Who can forget her absolutely ICONIC Roberto Cavalli dress from her music video “Hold Up” from her visual album Lemonade?

(Picture Credit: Pintrest)

I can assure you, you are going to need one of the many low-cost versions on the high street inspired by this look!

This one is from ZARA, but check out more here!

For Queen B, 2017 looks like it is going to be a busy year –in every aspect- not only has her new pregnancy photo shoot gone viral, but her fantastic performance at the Grammy’s was full of significance as she picked up awards for Best Urban Contemporary Album and Best Music Video with Formation. It’s safe to say that whatever she wears she looks amazing- you go B!

Her Campus magazine