This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bristol chapter.

How would you describe your personal style? 

Pretty eclectic, I wouldn’t say I have a particular style. On a daily basis I’ll either wear something easy, comfy and usually monochrome, or something a bit more kooky and 90’s in style. A friend once described me as looking like an extra out of Scooby Doo and I’d say that fits me pretty well! 

Who are your style icons? 

I wouldn’t say any celebrities are particularly my style icons, but I follow a lot of fashion and style blogs. My favourites would be hellsbells, gladydorisdave, whowhatwear and waiste. I also always take notice of what other people are wearing around Bristol, street style is usually the best place to get inspiration from! 

What are your favourite trends this season/year? 

At the moment I’m really loving slip on vans-style shoes- they’re so comfy! I also really like the metallics/irridescent thing thats happening at NY fashion week at the moment- I can’t wait for that to hit the high street.

Where are your favourite places to shop? 

Charity shops are a must, especially living in Bristol. I’ve found some really nice things in the ones on Cotham Hill. Loot is also a favourite- it’s a vintage type shop next to Cabot Circus that’s well worth a visit. I really like Gloucester road to shop on as well. Having said that, I can never resist the Topshop sales!

What styles or look do you like on the opposite sex? 

Um, this is tricky. I quite like something a bit quirky, but put together. I guess I like a shirt and jeans, but really it depends on the individual. 

What accessory or item of clothing could you not live without?

Hmmm either my Doc Martins or Dungarees. I have far too many pairs of dungarees for one person!

Her Campus magazine