6 Fun Things To Do After Exams That Will Release Your Inner Child

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bristol chapter.

1.  Jump Around!

Bristol has recently opened the largest trampoline park in the world. AirHop has 135 interconnected trampolines (including trampolines on the wall), foam pits, battlebeams and more. It reminds me of “Total Wipeout,” without the freezing water. And it’s just occurred to me, it would be insanely fun to go to Airhop drunk. But if you do take this option and get in trouble for it, it wasn’t my idea.

(Photo Credit: AirHop Bristol)

2. Paint pottery

Flying Saucers is a haven just off the triangle. Filled with paints, sponges, and pottery to paint, it’s a way to spend a relaxing afternoon. The only thing you have to stress about is which piece of pottery to paint. My eye’s on a piggy bank.

(Photo Credit: Flying Saucers)

3. Go and get some ice cream

Kaspas is a new addition to Park street, a dessert house serving waffles, milkshakes, smoothies and dessert. But their crowning glory is their ice cream Sundaes. The Hot Fudge Sundae and Classic Banana Split look yum.

(Photo Credit: 365 Bristol)

4. Go to the beach

Ok, Western-super-Mare might not be Bali, but when it’s sunny, it’s a lovely place to be, and at night the pier looks beautiful as it is studded with lights. Plus, you can ride donkeys. And make sandcastles. Case closed.

(Photo Credit: Accessible Days Out)

5. Mini Golf

Cabot circus has a mini golf course. Get competitive with your friends and make the loser pay for anything purchased at the pub after. I’m sure that will get the competitive juices flowing.

(Photo Credot: Jungle Rumble)

6. Go to the Downs!

A classic Bristol childhood experience. Go and play football, fly a kite, have a picnic when its not quite warm enough to be wearing just a t-shirt. And drink Pimms.

(Photo Credit: The Telegraph)

(Photo Credit: Cookery Ideas)

Bethan is Deputy Lifestyle Editor for Her Campus Bristol.Loves: yoga, reading, the mountains, bonfires and cadbury chocolate!Hates: the rain, getting up early in the morning, pigeons.Recent favourite read: 'How to Be a Woman' by Caitlin Moran
Her Campus magazine