4 Instagram Accounts to Follow for Positivity and Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bristol chapter.

Last week on our Instagram we ran a #positivityoninsta week. With the recent news of the death of Caroline Flack and harsh publications in the British media, we saw this as a time to spread the love on one of our platforms. As Social Media Manager, I decided to share accounts that myself and the Her Campus Bristol community find inspirational. The accounts below are ones to follow, girls – they will brighten up your Instagram feed and help you feel the female empowerment community on this sometimes-negative platform.

Recipes for Self Love

We love this page because it reminds women to be unapologetically themselves! Give them a follow for inclusive posts and messages that will be sure to brighten up your feed.

Ailie Banks

This is the page you go to remind yourself how to lift your friends up! She shares brilliant artwork, all accredited to the amazing artists. Empowered women empower women…

Cartia Mallan

Cartia Mallan is an influencer we love because she is so honest about sharing her struggles with mental health and the pressures of social media. She also talks about the importance of taking time away from social media for self-care and regularly asks her followers for their own stories.

Atribeofwomen

Atribeofwomen is one of my favourite Instagram accounts! They share brilliant graphics, ones which inspire and help you feel that female community on Instagram! 

…And remember to give us a follow, @hercampusbristol !

Studying for an English BA with the dream of working as a journalist/social media manager.
Co-President of Her Campus Bristol