This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brenau chapter.

Hello ladies, spring has sprung and it is time to tuck away the scarves, turtlenecks, and Uggs and pull out Easter dresses, maxi skirts, and sandals! Transitioning from winter to spring can be hard. One second it will be raining, then the next it will be hot, and now you are the weird girl walking around in rain boots in 75 degree weather. Well, I am here to help. Check out these cute outfits celebrities are wearing to keep it cute, stylish, and appropriate in this crazy spring weather. 

Ashley Tisdale is rocking this cute strapless maxi dress topping it off with a hat! This is perfect for spring; it shows just the right amount of skin keeping, you cool, but not cold when the clouds decide to cover the sun *rolls eyes*

Jean on jean a crime? Beyonce makes it look so good! This is a perfect outfit for those weird hot/cold days! She rocks this and is bring this style back. The distressed jeans and black and read vest really bring out the spring feel. And if the day is on the hot side, you can always leave out the vest and slap on some red lipstick and a smile and you are ready to go!

We can always count on Taylor Swift to bring back the classic look with the red lipstick but this vintage outfit but especially cute!! This is perfect for spring from the orange shorts to the collared shirt! 

Zendaya Coleman is so adorable in this blue jumpsuit. This is a perfect outfit for Easter or a lunch date! She is also rocking those brown wedges (not that she needs them). You can copy this outfit by getting a royal blue jumper and spicing it up with gold jewelry! I love this outfit!

Rihanna never fails to bring back the edgy look! This cute basic outfit is great for spring weather. The dominion shorts and jean jacket wrapped around her waist gives an edgy look but the red lips stick and banda brings it back to the cute and girly side of Rih­rih! She better work! You can easily copy this outfit and you can work too!

My name is Kenya Hunter! I am a freshman at Brenau University as a Mass Communications major. My focus is journalism!