Meet Dylan Young

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brenau chapter.

You can’t miss this boy. Not only is he 1 of 10 guys on a all girl campus but the suit and the tie definitely makes it easy to pick him out. Meet our Campus Cutie, Dylan Young!
Name: Dylan Young
Age: 19
Year: Sophomore 
Major: Psychology 
Hometown: Santa Clara, CA
Relationship Status: Talking to someone
Campus Involvement: Behavioral Anelisse Club for Psychology 
How do you feel being one of few boys at an all girl school?
“ It’s pretty fun. We stick out a good bit. Sometimes with some of the teachers it’s kinda like, “why are you here?”” 
Where do you see yourself at the future?
“Very near future I see myself getting my degree, going farther into either neuroscience or experimental psychology. Then far far future I see myself at least a doctorate.”
Describe your dream girl.
“She would have to be pretty laid back. I’m kinda of a weird like, I don’t know I do a lot of weird stuff and it would be good if she made me look less weird.”
What makes you smile?
“This is going to sound really clique but what makes me smile is  to do something for others. Earlier today I went to go visit my dad at Emory Hospital and I was just walking through the halls in a suite smiling my head off just cause I know people will see me and say, “hey how’s it going” and I would be like, “hey yeah I’m good” and they would have a smile and I mean how else do you put a smile on someone’s  face that just sits in a hospital forever.” 
How did you end up at Brenau? 
“I remember when I graduated everyone was going to University of North Georgia and I was not about to spend the next 4 years of my life with the same exact people I just spent the last 4 years of my life and so I wanted to go back to California and go to a college there or go to New York but decided it would be more cost benifit to stay in state and I figured I could always just go to Brenau, I love theater and I know Brenau has a really good psychology program and that was the sum of it.”
My name is Kenya Hunter! I am a freshman at Brenau University as a Mass Communications major. My focus is journalism!