HC Survival Kits: Surviving ‘Til’ Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brenau chapter.

It seems like the closer we get to the end of the school year the harder it is to get out of bed and go to that 8am class. The countdown to summer has begun, and with each day that passes, the more and more you start to care less about how you look, dress, and manage yourself. With just about a month left, you are ready to crawl across that finish line and crawl straight into bed. Now, we know that is not how a Golden LADY Tiger is supposed to handle herself! No worries! Here’s how the ladies of HC at Brenau—with the help of our lovely HC Survival Kits– to keep ourselves looking good and feeling great all the way until summer!!

It’s okay to do a few touch ups:

We should never ever, ever be caught slippin’! There is nothing wrong with putting on a little bit of makeup to make you not only look good, but feel good. The new Milani Ultrafine Felt Tip Liquid Liner will help bring out your eyes and confidence!

Keep hair looking FLAWLESS:

Your hair is very important! It draws attention to your face and to you! Having great hair can lead to a great day! Use TRESemmé Beauty Full Volume collection to help your hair get to its maximum fullness! This will help you do a hair flip on all your haters!

Keep a few dollars in your wallet:

Knowing that you have some money to go out and get something good to eat will push you through class when it feels like time does not move. Keeping all your money in the new Vera Bradley wallet not only help look stylish, but rich (jokes, jokes). Also use the new app Circle to keep up with your payments and to give and receive money when needed just by an email or a phone number!

Dress like “He” is in every class:

Dressing nice will help you feel like you are making A’s in all of your classes. Looking good will boost your mood, and He (whoever He is…if there is a He…maybe not…all girl school…just play pretend) will think you look good too. Brappz is a new multi-use fashion trend! You can use it as a bra strap, shoe laces, and more! Come on ladies, let’s be more classy like Taylor, with or without a He.

Try new things:

The best thing to do with the end of the year is coming is to let go and try new things. CEA Study Abroad is a great way to get out of the country and experience new things from a new view. You can take classes, meet lifelong friends, and have a life-changing experience. Don’t be afraid to let yourself go.

Take care of your body:

It is always good to pay attention to your body and diet! As this semester is coming to an end, making sure you are getting the proper sleep is important. Finals will be coming so that means a lot of studying, but you cannot forget to take care of your body. Don’t forget to pay attention to your urinary health. Taking 2 AZO Cranberry® Gummies a day will help you make sure your urinary tract is on the right track. They’re made with clinically proven Pacran® to help flush the urinary tract. Plus they are small and easy to pack on the go and they will have you feeling amazing.

My name is Kenya Hunter! I am a freshman at Brenau University as a Mass Communications major. My focus is journalism!