The Final Stretch, Goodbye Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brenau chapter.

It’s about that time of year ladies and gentlemen; the end of the semester is upon us. In all honesty, I am relieved to finally be here and done with this semester because it has been a long one. From professors who gave us long assignments to students who got on our last nerve, we have survived. I’d like to congratulate you all for making it this far; most would have given up by now and I know a few who fell to the pressures. A well-deserved break is in order, I’m ready for finals to be over with and to be home with my family. But as I mentioned that can’t happen until finals are over with.

The dreaded word no student ever wants to hear is finals, for many of us, they bring stress. To be honest, I don’t see the point in having finals in certain classes but alas, we have to do what we must in order to pass. I know that I will have a sense of relief when I’m done with all of my finals, knowing that I won’t have to think about certain classes for a very long period of time. I don’t want to think about Math and I definitely don’t want to think about English because I have been getting stress from these classes and all I really need is a getaway. But this is our final push ladies and gentlemen, best of luck to you all.

I am a freshman the the Her Campus Brenau Writing Team.
Junior, Mass Communication major with a concentration in Entertainment Management. Campus Corespondent and Campus Trendsetter for HC Brenau.