This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brenau chapter.

People always think that December is the coldest time of the year, but honestly when you live in Georgia it is January. You are just getting back from that wonderful break with family, friends, gifts, and new year’s cheer. Getting out of bed is already hard but it being cold doesn’t make it any better. When it is cold getting out of the bed is a pain and walking to class is a whole other story.  You end up looking like a homeless man every day with the same sweatpants and jacket that had that coffee stain from three weeks ago. Too lazy to wash and just too lazy to look cute. Well lucky for you here are some ideas on how to dress warm and look cute all January and February long.

My absolutely favorite jacket is my black furry one just like this. It keeps me warm and it goes with everything in my closet. But on top of that it is supper cute. You can find this jacket at Charlotte Russe.

The first thing that gets cold while I am walking to class is my ears!! It is so important to keep your ears warm. This headband will do just the trick! It will keep you from having to do anything with your hair along with being super stylish.

This will look great with sweatpants or even jeans. You can find this headband at ASOS. I absolutely love matching sweat suite sets. This is a super cute way to stay fabulous, match, and look warm! Your outfit is already picked for the day. No rushing to find a cute top or matching pants. Its already done for you. Just throw on some cute shoe, put your hair in a bun and you are ready for the day and the cold because this outfit brings the heat!  You can find this cute set at Forever 21.

Junior, Mass Communication major with a concentration in Entertainment Management. Campus Corespondent and Campus Trendsetter for HC Brenau.