The Class of 2019, YOU are our Campus Celebrity

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brenau chapter.

Normally for Campus Celebrity, we highlight someone who is very involved on campus. Someone who is making great grades, and through all of their busy work, they make it and pull through. This time, Her Campus Brenau wanted to do something different. This time, if you are in the Gold class of 2019, YOU are our campus celebrity! And here’s why!

1. You guys have a beatboxer, a dancer, and a stepper in your class! Devin Smith is literally on Tau Sigma, Brenau University Step Team, and she killed the beatboxing at Roll Call!

2. You studied for midterms together, and even though you were nervous, you pulled through and came out victoriously!

3. You survived your first 7 weeks of college. That is HUGE. And your Peer Assistants are super proud of you.

4. You guys are so cool, that you inspired the Student Services Staff.

5. And you all looked GREAT at RATT Week.

That is why YOU, the gold class of 2019, have made Campus Celebrity! Congratulations, and HCXO to all of you! 

My name is Kenya Hunter! I am a freshman at Brenau University as a Mass Communications major. My focus is journalism!