Win Free Tickets to the Fall Concert!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Her Campus Brandeis is proud to partner with Student Events to bring you exclusive access to the Fall 2010 Concert!

To win 2 free tickets to this semester’s concert follow these simple steps:

1) Look at the photo (hint: it’s a piece of this year’s poster)

2) Guess who is coming!

Guesses should be submitted in the form of an email to sweepstakes.brandeis@gmail.com

Stay tuned for the official reveal of the concert artist in September 13th in the Justice!

One winner will be selected at random from all correct submissions and will receive notification by email that they’ve won!

Sweepstakes ends Midnight September 13th, so hurry and submit your guess before it’s too late and save the date: October 2nd 8:00 to see this/these mystery artist(s) perform live!

Concert and tickets brought to you by Student Events

Abigail Katznelson is a Senior at Brandeis University studying Economics and Psychology. She recently joined the Her Campus Team and is so excited to have been recognized by Brandeis as an official charter! She is a member of the Brandeis Student Union, Creative Advertising Director for Student Events, and the Vice President of Sigma Delta Tau Delta Gamma Chapter. Her interests include singing, shopping, writing and exploring exotic foods. She will attend Brandeis’ International Business School next year as a participant in Brandeis’ 5-Year Masters program in International Finance.