Why People Love/Miss Their Pet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

ROXY

I miss cuddling with my dog whenever the weather is bad or I’m just not having a great day. She always knows how to brighten my day.

COOPER

I miss coming home and seeing how excited he is to see me. He can make any bad day ten times better!

ELVIS

I especially miss him on rainy days when all I want is a cup of tea and a snuggle!

SHILOH

I love Shiloh because she cuddles me when I’m sad.

SADIE

Two words…tummy rubs.

PERCY

I miss my dog’s hugs and him waking me up every morning instead of an alarm clock.

BILLY (aka Pooder Man)

Whenever I would get home from school in high school my cat would be waiting at the door for me. As soon as he would see me walk through the door he would purr and head boop me like crazy. I miss having that to come home to after a long day.

Campus Coordinator at Brandeis University 
Brittany is a senior at Brandeis University. She loves looking for exciting new volunteer opportunities in and around her community, spreading school spirit working in Brandeis admissions, and sharing memories from her semester abroad in Denmark. In her free time, you might find her browsing Spotify for new music, scouting out hole-in-the-wall food joints, or face-timing with her eleven year old brother. Check her out on Instagram @britt_wolfe for snapshots of her life and if you're hungry, check out her foodstagram @diningonthedaily!