When the Weather Has Your Head Spinning

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

The past few days have been crazy when it comes to the weather. First normal, then cold, then rain, then abnormal warmth. It makes one wonder if mother nature is maybe on her cycle. And though you may try and stay up-to-date on forecasts (hello mobile weather apps), sometimes they’re just WRONG. It said it was going to snow one day, and there wasn’t a single snowflake in sight.

Here are a few reactions you may have had while you’ve been trying to navigate said bizarre weather:

When you see it’s going to be warm and “good weather”

And then you walk out and it’s so NOT what your technology promised

Luckily, it hasn’t REALLY snowed like that shows, but the unpleasant reaction is the same. And even though I knew about the rain, I wasn’t expecting how cold I would feel after it had been so warm before.

And we do know it’s going to snow… supposedly, but maybe nature will pull a quick one and give us another summery day in March.

And the next thing you know, it’s going to be a surprise earthquake:

JK… Right?

Self-published author, avid reader, book reviewer, musical theatre enthusiast, Sherlockian, Special Agent (NCIS fandom), amateur singer, and animal lover (especially dogs).