Welcome Class of 2019!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Welcome Class of 2019 to Brandeis! We are so excited that many of you have already made your decision to come here in the fall or as a midyear! For those of you still deciding between your top choices, go with your gut! 

If you’re still debating whether Brandeis is the right choice for you, here are some of my favorite events from my first year so far!

1. Nothing better than getting accepted

2. Apple Picking in the Fall – Nothing better than going Apple picking with your friends and taking cute pictures! 

3. Midnight Foodfest during final’s week – Stressed out? Hungry? Want to take a break? Brandeis hosted a midnight buffet during final’s week and going was one of the best decisions I made that week.  

4. Theater Plays
There is always a musical or play or musical event happening on campus. Many Brandeis students have a wide variety of interests and talents, which means that there is always a play or two happening at the same time. This weekend we have Legally Blonde!

5. Liquid Latex – One of Brandeis’ most famous activities! This past Tuesday, March 22, Liquid Latex was held and it was awesome! It was so inspiring to see people embracing their bodies and creating art. This is definitely an event you don’t want to miss when you come to Brandeis! 

These are just a few of my favorite activities at Brandeis! However, if you’re still undecided, here is what some official members of the Class of 2019 are most looking forward to:

“I’m looking forward to the amazing community life and meeting the people that will affect the rest of my life!!” – Joel Hemsi, Class of 2019

“I’m most looking forward to the classes. I know the professors are really engaged and care about their students a lot and I’m just really excited!” – Haley Hashemi, Class of 2019

We hope to see you all next year! 

Sources:
Hola! I am a first year from Puerto Rico. I'm passionate about writing, feminism, social justice, and health.
I am a Junior at Brandeis University who is passionate about writing and who loves surfing the web for useful articles and having fun doing what I like.