This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.
II don’t knowI don’t know exactly what your taste in clothing might be, but I know that sweatshirts and comfy clothing become major staples in my wardrobe during the fall and winter. The college garb at the bookstore can be nice, but it’s hard to find a cute sweatshirt that actually flatters your shape (rather than the unisex, ultra-boxy sweatshirt that becomes an awkward conversation piece when you run into a cute boy with the same sweatshirt on), you know what I mean?

I don’t know exactly what your taste in clothing might be, but I know that sweatshirts and comfy clothing become major staples in my wardrobe during the fall and winter. The college garb at the bookstore can be nice, but it’s hard to find a cute sweatshirt that actually flatters your shape (rather than the unisex, ultra-boxy sweatshirt that becomes an awkward conversation piece when you run into a cute boy with the same sweatshirt on), you know what I mean?

Now there’s hope just a mall away: Victoria’s Secret is known for its PINK line, but what I hadn’t discovered, and what you might not know either, is that PINK now has its own collegiate section where—get this—they make sweatshirts and campus gear that are totally comfortable AND cute! This includes PINK yoga pants, tanks, T-shirts, and sweats that all support your college of choice.

Here’s the catch: In order to be one of the colleges that has gear on the Victoria’s Secret website, you must VOTE VOTE VOTE for OUR college. It’s really simple—all you have to do is enter “Brandeis University” at: http://www.vspink.com/pink_collegiate_collection.jsp.

Imagine how nice it would be to have one of the PINKsweatshirts (which are so soft, cozy, and sexy) or T-shirts with Brandeis University written on them! Finally, we could have a figure-flattering, extremely comfortable pair of college sweatpants beckoning to be worn! Schools with the most votes get their own clothing made custom from PINK and sold right on the site.Unfortunately, Brandeis is currently only ranked #235, but we can change that. You have one vote per day, so c’mon ladies, let’s show how much school spirit Brandeis University has! Remember,http://www.vspink.com/pink_collegiate_collection.jsp

Imagine how nice it would be to have one of the PINKsweatshirts (which are so soft, cozy, and sexy) or T-shirts with Brandeis University written on them! Finally, we could have a figure-flattering, extremely comfortable pair of college sweatpants beckoning to be worn! Schools with the most votes get their own clothing made custom from PINK and sold right on the site.Unfortunately, Brandeis is currently only ranked #235, but we can change that. You have one vote per day, so c’mon ladies, let’s show how much school spirit Brandeis University has! Remember,http://www.vspink.com/pink_collegiate_collection.jspexactly what your taste in clothing might be, but I know that sweatshirts and comfy
clothing become major staples in my wardrobe during the fall and winter. The college garb
at the bookstore can be nice, but it’s hard to find a cute sweatshirt that actually flatters your
shape (rather than the unisex, ultra-boxy sweatshirt that becomes an awkward conversation
piece when you run into a cute boy with the same sweatshirt on), you know what I mean?

Now there’s hope just a mall away: Victoria’s Secret is known for its PINK line, but what I
hadn’t discovered, and what you might not know either, is that PINK now has its own collegiate
section where—get this—they make sweatshirts and campus gear that are totally comfortable
AND cute! This includes PINK yoga pants, tanks, T-shirts, and sweats that all support your
college of choice.

Here’s the catch: In order to be one of the colleges that has gear on the Victoria’s Secret website,
you must VOTE VOTE VOTE for OUR college. It’s really simple—all you have to do is
enter “Brandeis University” at: http://www.vspink.com/pink_collegiate_collection.jsp.

Imagine how nice it would be to have one of the PINK sweatshirts (which are so soft, cozy, and
sexy) or T-shirts with Brandeis University written on them! Finally, we could have a figure-
flattering, extremely comfortable pair of college sweatpants beckoning to be worn! Schools
with the most votes get their own clothing made custom from PINK and sold right on the site.
Unfortunately, Brandeis is currently only ranked #235, but we can change that. You have
one vote per day, so c’mon ladies, let’s show how much school spirit Brandeis University has!
Remember, http://www.vspink.com/pink_collegiate_collection.jsp.don’t know exactly what your taste in clothing might be, but I know that sweatshirts and comfy

college of choice.

Abigail Katznelson is a Senior at Brandeis University studying Economics and Psychology. She recently joined the Her Campus Team and is so excited to have been recognized by Brandeis as an official charter! She is a member of the Brandeis Student Union, Creative Advertising Director for Student Events, and the Vice President of Sigma Delta Tau Delta Gamma Chapter. Her interests include singing, shopping, writing and exploring exotic foods. She will attend Brandeis’ International Business School next year as a participant in Brandeis’ 5-Year Masters program in International Finance.