Trendesian: First Week of Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Fashionistas ushered in the start of spring this week by leaving their coats and scarves at home and instead opting for chic skirts, dresses and shorts. From the great lawn to the SCC, students everywhere were looking trendy and fabulous in their ensembles. Below are four of my must-see looks of the week.

1. Amy Melser ’12: 
Favorite part of the look- Amy’s Maxi Skirt. It is a definite spring and summer wardrobe staple.

2. Krista Giuntoli ’14:
Favorite part of the look- Krista’s colorful scarf. It adds the perfect pop of color to her blue ensemble.

3. Andrea Katz ’14:
Favorite part of the look- Andrea’s braided belt. It does a great job of breaking up the dress and adding definition to her waist. Also, notice how the color of her nails match her dress… So fun!

4. Carolyn Schweitzer ’12:
Favorite part of the look- Caroyn’s shoes! There is only one word I can use to describe these Chuck Taylors: fierce.

Stay stylish ladies! The weather might be cooling down next week, but that doesn’t mean that your outfits should!

Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.