Swag Bag Giveaway

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Some Her Campus sponsors have sent us goodies to get us through the semester! As a thank-you to our devoted readers and fans, we are giving away a midterms survival swag bag to one lucky collegiate! To enter our giveaway, make sure to like our Facebook page and then message us with an article suggestion for the site. There’s still time to enter; we will pick a winner on October 11th.

I’ve already revealed some of the goodies in the bag, and here I’ll tell you even more about these cool products.

Poppin sells colorful office supplies and dorm décor that will surely brighten your room. I’ve been using their small, softcover orange notebook and purple gel pens. The notebook has been perfect for keeping track of deadlines and meetings. It looks and feels just like a Moleskine notebook, except it comes in fresh colors and retails for less than half the price! The gel pens are smooth and have added a much-needed pop of color to my class notes.

Luna bars are my go-to breakfast, snack, and quick lunch. They’re packed with protein and fiber and have great flavors like the White Chocolate Macadamia mini bars that are in the swag bag. Luna bars come in two sizes—regular and mini. The minis are perfect for a quick pick-me-up.

Neuro offers a line of drinks, each designed to improve some mental function. There’s a drink to help you sleep, one to increase happiness, and the ones we’re giving away which help increase mental performance and energy. And with midterms right around the corner, who wouldn’t want a little brain boost? And with only 35 calories per bottle, you can drink it any time.

SK Energy Shots pack the caffeine of a large cup of coffee into a small, 2.5-ounce shot. They’re also full of antioxidants! We’ll be giving away some berry flavored shots which you could easily substitute in your morning latte. And for every energy shot purchased, SK Energy will donate a meal to a child in need. So as you get your caffeine fix, you can be doing something good for others, too.

Also included in the bag are cool Her Campus sunglasses and a bumper sticker so you can show off your collegiette spirit.

We want to thank all these companies for sending us awesome free stuff. We’ve enjoyed it, and hope our lucky winner will too!

Rachel is a junior math major and premed student at Brandeis University. She is an EMT and recently joined her school's EMS squad. When she's not busy studying, she enjoys blogging, watching sitcoms, drawing zentangles, folding origami, and eating chocolate.