This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Sometimes the library is way too loud, the SCC has no available rooms, and Mandel requires too much walking. In this case, the best option is to get on the Joseph’s Shuttle or BranVan and find an off campus study spot!

Trident Booksellers and Cafe

338 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02115

Boston Public Library

700 Boylston St., Boston, MA 02116

Starbucks on Newbury Street or Harvard Square

Cafe on the Common

677 Main St, Waltham, MA 02451

Cassie is a sophomore at Brandeis University from Maine, double majoring in environmental studies and history. When Cassie is not combating climate change with Brandeis Climate Justice or attending a zumba class or intramural soccer game, she can be found wandering Sachar woods, taking note on the tree species there or discussing feminism with friends in upper Usdan over a quesadilla and smoothie from Curritos.
I am a double major in Anthropology and International/Global Studies with a minor in Creativity, the Arts, and Social Transformation at Brandeis University. As a native Southern Californian, I have a born passion for avocados and an innate dread of cold weather. In my free time I love cooking (with avocados of course), drawing and writing.