Statement Necklaces

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Add a pop of color and some flare with a bold color and mix-shaped gems.

Dress it up or dress it down, a metallic faux-pearl piece will add class to any outfit. Pair it with a simple cardigan and jeans or your favorite party dress!

Soft tones and a bib-shape makes this piece perfect for accenting colors in a patterned top, or for tying in a bold shoe.

Go nautical in a cream and navy necklace paired with a blazer for polished look.

Want to show your funky side? Pick a statement necklace with tons of floral textures and bright colors to add that wow factor to your next lunch date.

A ribbon statement necklace adds sweetness to any outfit. Pair it with a soft bun and simple studs or wear it with a bold colored jean, this piece is a must-have.

Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.