Snapshot Competition and Giveaway

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Dear Brandeis Community, 

Her Campus Brandeis is giving YOU the opportunity to be featured in our snapshot section!

In the last weeks, we’ve noticed that wild geese seem to have taken over the school and we want your pictures of them! All submitted photos will be featured in our weekly snapshot article.  Please include a caption to go with your photo.  Email your submissions to hcbrandeis@gmail.com by Wednesday, March 25th at midnight.  

In addition, all who participate will have their names placed in a lottery.  The winner of this lottery will recieve a swag bag full of Her Campus swag and other treats.  

We can’t wait to see what you come up with! 

HCXO, 

Her Campus Brandeis 

I am a double major in Anthropology and International/Global Studies with a minor in Creativity, the Arts, and Social Transformation at Brandeis University. As a native Southern Californian, I have a born passion for avocados and an innate dread of cold weather. In my free time I love cooking (with avocados of course), drawing and writing.