The School Year as a Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Finals are over, summer is finally here, grab some earphones, and listen to the school year disappear.

Coming back from a relaxing and rejuvenating summer, some still reliving Springfest 2017, and soaking up the last few notes of the upbeat summer anthems.

New rap and Alt Pop were backgrounds to apple-picking adventures, Halloween parties, and mid-term szn.

Settling into cuffing szn, snow storms, and the holidays it was only natural to have a mix of romantic pop and holiday music

New year new music with hits that lasted just about as long as the snow

Ferg is the name… at Springfest 2018

As the sun slowly crawls back out in New England so does the new music just in time for Summer 2018!

Call Out My Name The Weeknd

Kalianni is a Junior at Brandeis majoring in American Studies and minoring in HSSP and Legal Studies. When she isn't writing for HerCampus she can be found traveling, face timing her dog, or eating copious amounts of tacos.
Emily Rae Foreman is a senior at Brandeis University studying Internationals and Global (IGS) studies with a double minor in Economics and Anthropology. She has been acting President of Her Campus Brandeis for two years, as well as a tour guide, an Undergraduate Department Representative for IGS, A writer for the Brandeis Politics Journal and Vice President of the Brandeis Society for International Affairs.