Road to Graduation: Commencement and Senior Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

With commencement 2015 arriving in less than a month, there are big things happening for our graduating seniors. Bethany Adam has been chosen as the commencement speaker for this year’s graduation and the Senior Week schedule has been released.

Commencement 2015

Now that commencement speakers are all set and the schedule has been released, seniors are beginning to look forward to the last few weeks of their college careers. As they begin to finish their courses and midterms everyone is gearing up for weeks of relaxation, fun and re-connecting with friends from freshman year. Check out the full commencement weekend schedule here.

Senior Week 2015

Senior Week is one of the most anticipated moments for Brandeis students college career. Some of the amazing events featured this year are day trips to the beach, Faneuil Hall and a Brewery Tour! Who isn’t looking forward to the cruise on the Boston Harbor, throwback to freshman year anyone? Brandeis will also have some great on-campus activities like TRINGO, quad munchies, open mic night and a drive-in movie. Reconnect with your friends at a senior encore of Cohesion, yes, that’s right, they are coming back to Brandeis. Check out the full schedule for Senior Week here.

Seniors, enjoy these last few weeks and Brandeis will miss you dearly. 

I am a Junior at Brandeis University who is passionate about writing and who loves surfing the web for useful articles and having fun doing what I like.