Relaxation Before Finals: HC Summer Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Passover and April break have landed right at the end of the year. Use the week to relax and get ready for finals with the help of the Her Campus Survival Kit!

Stressed about a crummy week? Monthly Gift is a femme care subscription-based service which sends products right to your dorm or house each month. In the midst of finals, Monthly Gift not only sends you tampons and pads each month, their app can monitor ovulation and menstrual cycle patterns.

Use Brappz Strap for a simple pop of color in your day. Wear it as a bracelet, necklace, bra strap, shoelace, hair accessory, or anything else you could think of. This Switz strap is an easy way to get creative in your daily looks.

CamelBak Forge® Divide Travel Mug is the newest travel bottle from CamelBak. This new mug is perfect for a crazy finals week.  It has an all-terrain mug that makes it easy to drink coffee or tea one-handed, with a drinking valve that opens with the press of a button, and then seals shut to prevent leaks or spills. Not to mention the wide varieties of colors to brighten your day!

Take a study break pampering yourself with a nice shower and since it’s almost summer, use Pure Silk shaving cream! It leaves your legs softer and smoother. A great way to relax before finals is to make sure you are feeling good.

We love Vera Bradley. Her products have always been considered a college essential and now her beach towel is a summer essential. Have everything organized in your Campus Double ID holder and Accordion Wallet for finals, then get ready to hit the beach!

We hope these kits are helpful for the busy two weeks ahead. Good luck on finals!