Pretty in Plaid with Stefani Gospodinova

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

My love for fashion blogs has been well chronicled in various articles I have written for the site. I have always dreamed of styling and photographing my own editorial fashion photo shoot inspired by the blogs I read daily. I finally decided to go for it (once my model and friend Stefani said she was on board). I thought that featuring six outfits with plaid would be perfect for our first shoot (hopefully we will do more)! Plaid is a timeless fall and winter print that is beyond versatile. Since there are so many different ways to wear the pattern, I thought we’d give you a crash course on the variety of ways to rock plaid this season. 

Pants

Shirts

Jacket

Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.