One Night Stand Fashion Show and After Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Break the midterm stress and join Brandeis students and Rent the Runway on the night of Monday, November 21st, for a fabulous night of elegance and partying! Rent the Runway has joined with Custom Clothing Design to bring you One Night Stand Fashion Show and After Party. Students will be strutting down the runway, modeling this winter’s hottest holiday trends, and showcasing dresses that YOU can rent!

Rent the Runway is an online resource where this season’s dresses may be rented for just a fraction of their prices. Brandeis students – your friends! – will model this season’s newest and hottest dresses that can be worn to upcoming formals, on-campus events, family functions, or parties.

After the show, the floor will transform into an after-party, hosted by our very own DJs, DJ Venti, Dutch Damage, and DJ Octokyu (Battle of the DJs winner). AJRPhotography will be present to capture the event as you dance, grab some of our delicious snacks, drink some FREE Vitamin Water, and hopefully, become inspired to RENT!

Tickets on sale in Usdan from now until Monday for $5, and $10 at the door! Or, e-mail hirscha@brandeis.edu or etroge@brandeis.edu to purchase a ticket.

Hope to see you all at Levin Ballroom – doors open at 7:30 PM!
Come support your fellow students strut their stuff, grab some free Vitamin Water, and join us for the party!