Norrie Osgood ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Year: 2015

Hometown: Henniker, NH

Major: Business 

Minor: Hispanic Studies

Her Campus: Relationship status?

Norrie Osgood: Single!

HC: What activities are you involved in at Brandeis?

NO: I do the yoga club, and I’m in Waltham Group’s Hunger and Homelessness. My friend Rachel Sharer and I organize the Brandeis: Be Our Guest program.

HC: What’s something about you that most people wouldn’t expect?

NO: I’m obsessed with the Boston Bruins and am trying to marry Greg Campbell.

HC: If you could live life as a part of any TV show universe, where would you live and why?

NO: I secretly wish I was a Kardashian. Don’t judge me. I just find them so entertaining and they always do whatever the f*** they want.

HC: Favorite Kardashian?

NO: Scott Disick

HC: What’s your anthem right now?

NO: My all time fave is Wild Horses by the Rolling Stones. But right now I’m obsessed with T-Wayne’s Nasty Freestyle.

HC: Best Brandeis memory?

NO: Lol. This is obviously impossible to answer. There are so many!

HC: What part of senior week are you looking forward to the most?

NO: Modfest for sure.

HC: What are your plans post-grad?

NO: I actually just got accepted into a program to teach English in Colombia! I’m not 100% sure yet, but I really want to go and it’s what I’m leaning towards the most.

HC: When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

NO: I remember wanting to be a doctor for a while, but also a figure skater. And a Cheetah Girl. So a well-rounded pop star I guess?

HC: Where do you think you will be in five years now?

NO: I really have no clue.

HC: What is one piece of advice you have for incoming Brandeis students?

NO: Do things that are out of your comfort zone as often as possible. You learn so much more from these things than you can in any class.

HC: What is something you always wanted to do here, but didn’t get the chance to?

NO: I really really wish I had studied abroad.

HC: How have you changed the most in your 4 years here?

NO: I’m definitely way more outgoing and confident. And I’d like to think a bit smarter.

Fast Facts!

Celebrity crush: Justin Timberlake, forever & always.

Spirit animal: The hair flip girl emoji

Personal motto: Always try to find the positive side of a situation, no matter how sh**ty it seems.

Favorite Brandeis Tradition: Springfest

Favorite class at Brandeis: I took Abnormal Psych with Ray Knight sophomore year. It was really hard but so interesting and cool to learn about!

I am a double major in Anthropology and International/Global Studies with a minor in Creativity, the Arts, and Social Transformation at Brandeis University. As a native Southern Californian, I have a born passion for avocados and an innate dread of cold weather. In my free time I love cooking (with avocados of course), drawing and writing.