This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Her Campus: Where are you from?
Morris Didia: Brooklyn, New York

HC: What clubs are you involved in? 
MD: Brandeis Libertarian Conservative Union (BLCU)

HC: I know that you are involved in the Brandeis Republicans, how has that experience been being at Brandeis? 
MD: It’s been a really good experience being politically different from the majority of the campus. BCLU did not have the best name on campus and as president, I felt it was important to change the negative perceptions people on campus had of the group. The group has been moving forward by not following the conservative movement’s stance on some social issues and I can now say that BLCU is viewed positively on campus. 

HC: What is the best movie you have seen recently? 
MD: The Big Lebowski

HC: What is one of your hidden talents? 
MD: I’m a cartoonist

HC: What is one of your pet peeves? 
MD: When other people are messy 

I am a Junior at Brandeis University who is passionate about writing and who loves surfing the web for useful articles and having fun doing what I like. 
Rachel is a junior math major and premed student at Brandeis University. She is an EMT and recently joined her school's EMS squad. When she's not busy studying, she enjoys blogging, watching sitcoms, drawing zentangles, folding origami, and eating chocolate.