Michal Rosenberg ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Whenever Michal Rosenberg is dancing in an event on campus, I make sure to attend. She is a natural performer who dances with elegance, grace, and always has a smile on her face. If you haven’t had a chance to see Michal break it down during a Kaos Kids hip-hop performance or at an Adagio semester show, then you are missing out! Lucky for you, she will be performing at Fall Fest next month so mark your calendars and make sure attend. 

Major/Minor: Psychology and Anthropology
Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio 
Year: 2015

When did you start dancing?
MR: I started dancing when I was two years old, my parents signed me up because I couldn’t stand still! I’ve been dancing ever since!
Which dance groups are you involved with on campus?’
MR: I am in DE (Dance Ensamble), which is part of Adagio Dance Company on campus and I am in Kaos Kids the only hip hop group at Brandeis! I love them both so much and am so proud to be apart of them!
What is your favorite type of dance and why?
MR: I can’t choose my absolute favorite, but my top two would be contemporary and hip hop. They are both so different, but both so fun in their own ways! 

What else are you involved with on campus?
MR: These two dance groups keep me pretty busy, but I am also a member of Sigma Delta Tau!!! 
If you could live anywhere on campus, where would it be and why?
MR: If I could live anywhere on campus it would definitely have to be a Ridgewood because let’s be real… they’re amazing! 
What is your favorite thing about Brandeis?
MR: My favorite thing about Brandeis is the eclectic student population! Everyone goes out of their way to be helpful and nice! 

Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.