A Look Into The World of The Med-School Bound

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

I’ll be the first to say that the idea of Medical School makes me itch-it’s probably one of the most intimidating things I can think of as a graduating senior, that being said, I’m not even pre-med. I have a lot of respect for the people who work themselves to the bone in one of the most rigorous paths of study Brandeis has to offer, but until now it didn’t seem to accessible to all of us regular folk (if you are not pre-med and feel as though I’m putting down your major: I’m not, I promise. I know it’s hard to be you). The editors of The Pulse (the Pre-Health Society’s publication) emailed this to me and I have to admit, I was seriously impressed. Not because of the mass amount of work that went into this (which will be obvious to you as soon as you open the link) but because it was interesting! Seriously! Take some time from your finals and check out what your fellow students have been working on this year. I promise that even those (like me) with only the highest expectations for aspiring med students will be pleasantly surprised.

Check out the newest online version here and click on the booklet to read it in full size!

Show your love to the Pre-Health Society by liking their Facebook Fan Page!

Abigail Katznelson is a Senior at Brandeis University studying Economics and Psychology. She recently joined the Her Campus Team and is so excited to have been recognized by Brandeis as an official charter! She is a member of the Brandeis Student Union, Creative Advertising Director for Student Events, and the Vice President of Sigma Delta Tau Delta Gamma Chapter. Her interests include singing, shopping, writing and exploring exotic foods. She will attend Brandeis’ International Business School next year as a participant in Brandeis’ 5-Year Masters program in International Finance.