Kyle Feather ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Year: 2014

Major/minor: Business major

Hometown: Pinebrook, NJ

Fast facts:

Age: 21

Height: 5’ 7”

Single or taken: Single

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite movie: “Remember the Titans”

Favorite song: “The Glory” by Kanye West

Boxers or briefs: Briefs

Celeb crush: Candice Swanepoel

Guilty pleasure: Sweets

Her Campus: What are you involved in on campus?

Kyle Feather: Well, I was on the soccer team, I am part of SAC, I work intramural sports, and I play intramural sports.

HC: So you were captain of the soccer team- what was the best part about being captain of the soccer team? The hardest part?

KF: The best part of being captain was probably just being a leader of the team and helping the younger guys improve, giving them advice, and basically doing the job I had previous seniors do for me when I was younger. Also, helping them with school, or off-field stuff. One of the hardest parts was in the off-season: this time last year, running practices and lift sessions at times when no one wanted to come in, and doing runs outside in the cold, when no one wanted to go out in the cold. During the season, I guess being a little more critical and harsher on people when the coaches weren’t around, and making sure everyone was being responsible off the field.

HC: What are your post-graduation plans?

KF: I recently got into physical therapy school, and I don’t know where I want to go yet, but I’m leaning towards Drexel.

HC: How did you get interested in physical therapy?

KF: I actually had no idea what I wanted to do until last year. I love the sciences, and like to think I’m pretty good at them, and I guess one of my favorite science classes is anatomy and physiology. I had had physical therapy done on me, for sports injuries and stuff, and it just hit me that it’s kind of the perfect mix between sports, physical activity, staying healthy and the sciences.

HC: What’s something most people don’t know about you?

KF: When I was younger, I played the saxophone and was in the choir.

HC: Describe yourself in one word.

KF: Spontaneous.

HC: What’s your biggest pet peeve?

KF: Crying babies on an airplane.

HC: What’s your life motto?

KF: Live life with a smile on your face, and live life to its fullest. 

I am a Junior at Brandeis University who is passionate about writing and who loves surfing the web for useful articles and having fun doing what I like.