How HCB Spent Our Winter Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Us Her Campus ladies were very busy over break. Check out these pictures to see how we spent our time off.

Dora Chi: I made my first Buche de Noel, complete with meringue mushrooms and “holly” (mint leaves & craisins). Although it wasn’t the most beautiful cake, it was fun to make and my family gobbled it up – a sure sign of success!

Elizabeth Fields: I took a little break at the Disney store between holiday shopping. My boyfriend came to Dallas and snapped the photo.

Elizabeth Rauner: I got yelled at in the Guggenheim museum for taking this photo… 

…and then retired to my bed and looked outside the window, pondering life and precisely how many hours I needed to finish my current season of Buffy.

Lauren Katz: I went to Connecticut with a friend and took a walk on the beach during sunset and at home I went  for a walk in a nearby state park. 

Me: I was in Maui, Hawaii and spent time hiking, relaxing on the beach, and taking in the beautiful sunsets. 

Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.