Her Campus Brandeis Could Send YOU to a Bruins Game!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

What do Fall and the Boston Bruins have in common? Yes, their seasons overlap and yes they are both pretty amazing things to witness when you live in New England. Her Campus Brandeis is taking this awesome pair to a whole new level. We have TWO tickets to the Bruins-Islanders game on October 23rd at TD Garden at 7 PM to giveaway! These two seats located in Loge End 15 seats 18 and 19 can be YOURS in five simple steps:

1)   Follow Her Campus Brandeis on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest (if you have an account) 

2)   Find some beautiful New England foliage around campus.

3)   Snap the pic and upload it to Instagram and/or Facebook.

4)   Tag Her Campus Brandeis in the picture and add the hashtag #HCBrandeisToBruins

5)   Share it with your friends and try to get as many likes as possible!

The top four pictures with the most likes will be picked by the Her Campus Brandeis team and alerted via Facebook and Instagram after our weekly meeting next week! The winner will get the tickets delivered in their mailbox by next Wednesday! We can’t wait to see what amazing photos you all show us!

I am a Junior at Brandeis University who is passionate about writing and who loves surfing the web for useful articles and having fun doing what I like.