This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

We’ll admit it: we spend way too much time on the internet. Here are the fashion blogs we’ve been loving lately:

Patrycja likes following @fashionclimaxx2, which is the instagram of the fashion site, Fashion Climaxx. She likes it because it shows large variety of styles, inspiring her to spice up her wardrobe with new trends! 

Elizabeth R. adores following Obsessee, an L.A. based fashion blog created by Madeline Sensibile. Maddie is a college student (likes us!) who’s been blogging ferociously since her high school years. What Elizabeth loves about following Maddie’s tumblr and main site is “seeing how she infuses a love for British Pop Rock, Punk Rock, or current music inspiration, into her killer taste in fashion and personal style.” Sounds awesome! We’ll have to bookmark it.

(Madeline of Obsessee taking a new spin on the sweet, but edgy rocker look.)

Leah loves lookbook.nu because it allows you to follow many bloggers with different perspectives. The site is user-friendly, making it that much easier to immerse yourself in this online fashion community.

Morgan frequents wanelo.com, which is full of cute pictures of clothes and other items to buy. The site is reminiscint of pintrest. Morgan finds Wanelo particularly inspiring because it has many unusual and quirky items that you won’t find on other fashion blogs.

Elizabeth F. likes Atlantic-Pacific and Pink Peonies, both of which showcase the blogger(s) in incredible clothes. She also visits Who What Wear, which covers celebrity fashion and beauty trends. Lastly, she’s got Mr. Kate  bookmarked; this site has beauty advice, DIY tutorials, and even a place to buy cool accessories seen on the site!

(Chiara Ferragni of The Blonde Salad)

Andrea is a big fan of Italian fashion blogger Chiara Ferragni of The Blonde Salad because her style is impeccable. Others that top Andrea’s list include Angelfood Style, Fashion Toast, celebrity stylist Lauren Shane of Elshane, the one and only Man Repeller, and Wendy’s Lookbook

(Sophie Elkus of Angelfood Style)

Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.
Rachel is a junior math major and premed student at Brandeis University. She is an EMT and recently joined her school's EMS squad. When she's not busy studying, she enjoys blogging, watching sitcoms, drawing zentangles, folding origami, and eating chocolate.