HC Back to School Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

At the beginning of every school year, Her Campus sends its chapters Back to School Survival kits filled with awesome swag and freebies.  Going to the mailroom and getting our beautiful brown package with a huge pink survival kit sticker on the side is like Christmas come early.  

And we want to spread the joy! 

That’s right, we want to share FREE stuff with you! As a wonderful and loyal reader you deserve it! Plus it’s midterm season and if there’s ever a time for a pick-me-up, it’s now.  

So what exactly is in our kit this semester?  A lot of stuff.  This year’s theme was #GettingBackGivingBack.  We recieved information about amazing organizations and projects like She’s the First and No Ceilings: The Full Participation Project.  Here are more highlights (and the things we want to share with you) from our kit:  

Awesome right?  But how exactly do you get this stuff? We’re planning some cool raffles and giveaway contests so make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and check daily for posts and updates with more info.  

I am a double major in Anthropology and International/Global Studies with a minor in Creativity, the Arts, and Social Transformation at Brandeis University. As a native Southern Californian, I have a born passion for avocados and an innate dread of cold weather. In my free time I love cooking (with avocados of course), drawing and writing.