Group Halloween Costume Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Halloween is right around the corner! Here are some cool and fairly inexpensive group costume ideas.

This group costume is super quick and easy to make for a group of three. Just find some paper and draw whichever one you want to be, cut it out a voila! You have an awesome costume!

Remember these guys? This costume is great for a group of six friends. Just choose one of these Recess characters (T.J. Detweiler, Ashley Spinelli, Vince LaSalle, Gretchen Grundler,Mikey Blumberg, and Gus Griswald) you want to be and I guarantee you at least one of your friends or hallmates has the items to make this costume possible!

With endless possibilities, social networks could work for 1+ groups of friends. Simply print out the social network logo and create an outfit that matches the colors of the logo and there you are!

This is another great idea for 1+ groups of friends. You can buy whatever color pac-dot you want to be and create eyes with paper, scissors, and markers.

No matter what you choose to go as alone or with a group the most important thing is to have fun and be safe!

I am a Junior at Brandeis University who is passionate about writing and who loves surfing the web for useful articles and having fun doing what I like.