This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

The best part of the Grammy’s is usually not the music. What everyone loves to see is what the celebrities wear. Who was best dressed and who was worst dressed? We compiled some of our best dressed celebs from this year’s Grammy’s! 

Rhianna: Clad in Giambattista Valli Couture and Chopard jewelry, Rhianna shined as the princess of the evening in a gown made for Cinderella, or a quincenera. The chiffon ruffle added an elegant texture and showcased her beautiful complexion.

Beyonce: Everyone’s favorite queen looked as flawless as always in a black Proenza Schouler gown. Her black dress highlighted her stunning curves complete with a textured finish. The little hints of lace complete the subtle, yet sexy gown. Nicki Minaj: Dressed in normal human clothes for once, Nicki Minaj stunned the carpet in a gorgeous dress by Tom Ford. Nicki rocks the silk v neckline, and the sparkled mermaid sillouhette. However, the bottom of her dress really shines as the sparkly drapes complete the dress.

Taylor Swift: Whether rocking out in the audience or on the Red Carpet, Taylor Swift shines in this Elie Saab gown. The geometric shapes of her dress highlights her figure, creating a piece that is interesting to the eye. Her violet shoes complete the ensemble and add a touch of whimsy to an already mystical outfit.

Haim: Everyone’s new favorite trio of sisters took the un-traditional approach to the Red Carpet, with a mixture of pant-suits (ala style icon Hillary Clinton) and a two toned black dress. The three sisters, though dressed in different Chloe and Stella McCartney black and white designs, all fit together perfectly in this fashion puzzle.

Clad in her signature bushy dog hair, Sia and mini-Sia (Maddie Ziegler) resembled Doctor Evil and Mini Me from the cult classic, “Austin Powers” films. In a white button up shirt and black blazer, Sia’s identity was barely recognizable. The two of them make a perfect pair. As my grandma would say, “push your hair back so I can see your eyes.” 

Photos from Harpars Bazaar and The Hollywood Reporter 

If there is anything you need to know about Anna Stern it is that she loves Tina Fey. She also loves her summer camp, The Beatles, her friends, Broadway, sushi, pizza, Giada de Laurentiis, dressing like a 50's girl, the beach, Beyonce, exaggerating, and saying things that she loves.
I am a Junior at Brandeis University who is passionate about writing and who loves surfing the web for useful articles and having fun doing what I like.