Everything You Need to Know About the HC x Primark Student Night Event

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Join Her Campus and Primark to celebrate the expansion of Primark’s U.S. flagship store, located right here in Boston, with a student night event.  The event, which will take place on Wednesday, April 26th from 6-8 PM at Primark’s Downton Crossing location, is open to all Boston based college students and influencers. HC and Primark have planned an awesome night of shopping, food, music, and free stuff! A few perks of the night inculed Georgetown cupcakes, a photobooth, and giveaways every ten minutes. Plus, anyone who attends over the age of 21 will be given free admission to Royale Night Club on Saturday, April 29th.  

Primark, which claims “Amazing Fashion, Amazing Prices,” currently operates over 330 stores around the world in countries including France, Germany, Ireland and the Netherlands. In total, the growing fashion staple store currently employs over 69,000 individuals.  

The expansion at Primark’s Boston location, which was completed in March, includes and 15 additional registers, 34 additional fitting rooms, and at total of 14,700 extra square feet. You won’t want to miss this wonderful opportunity to explore the new space and enjoy an evening of fashion and fun.  

We can’t wait to see you there! 

Who: Her Campus x Primark Downtown Crossing

What: Student Night – music, gift card giveaway, refreshments, a photobooth and more!

When: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 from 6-8 PM

Where: Primark’s Downtown Crossing Location, 10 Summer St, Boston, MA 02110

I am a double major in Anthropology and International/Global Studies with a minor in Creativity, the Arts, and Social Transformation at Brandeis University. As a native Southern Californian, I have a born passion for avocados and an innate dread of cold weather. In my free time I love cooking (with avocados of course), drawing and writing.