Emma Silver ’17

Hometown: Castro Valley, CA

Year: Freshman

Major: I don’t know exactly, but I’m thinking about Sociology, American Studies, or NEJS

Relationship status: Single

What are you involved in on campus? I play on the team Banshee and I work at Lemberg

What drew you to Lemberg? I really like working with kids (I work at a summer camp every summer). At Lemberg I like the people, the vibe, and the kids are really fun.

What’s the best part about being on Banshee? Ultimate is a great sport, but I also really like it for the social aspect; if anyone is looking to join and make some good friends, you’ve got a network of people right there. I also really love playing and I’m learning a lot about it

What’s something most people don’t know about you? My parents are British

Describe yourself in one word: Spunky

What’s your dream date? To be completely honest, if a boy serenaded me in any way shape or form on a date that would be cool; maybe a nice dinner and movie, and I really like cuddling, too.

What do you look for in a guy? Someone who is smart and can hold a conversation, friendly, cute, treats other people well, and is accepting of others; also, someone who’s not afraid to tell me like it is and tell me how they feel. They also have to be funny (I like humor); the musical thing is an A++

What’s your biggest pet peeve? People who walk slowly.

Favorites

Movie: Tangled

TV Show: I don’t watch TV

Food: When I wasn’t a vegetarian it was steak, but now that I am, I like brownies

Thing about Brandeis: Overall I really like the community aspect and the vibe in general; everyone is generally pretty friendly and we’re all super quirky; the school itself is just very quirky.

I love watching movies, reading, writing, being a ginger, singing, dancing, acting, and attending Brandeis University.