This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Hometown: Castro Valley, CA

Year: Freshman

Major: I don’t know exactly, but I’m thinking about Sociology, American Studies, or NEJS

Relationship status: Single

What are you involved in on campus? I play on the team Banshee and I work at Lemberg

What drew you to Lemberg? I really like working with kids (I work at a summer camp every summer). At Lemberg I like the people, the vibe, and the kids are really fun.

What’s the best part about being on Banshee? Ultimate is a great sport, but I also really like it for the social aspect; if anyone is looking to join and make some good friends, you’ve got a network of people right there. I also really love playing and I’m learning a lot about it

What’s something most people don’t know about you? My parents are British

Describe yourself in one word: Spunky

What’s your dream date? To be completely honest, if a boy serenaded me in any way shape or form on a date that would be cool; maybe a nice dinner and movie, and I really like cuddling, too.

What do you look for in a guy? Someone who is smart and can hold a conversation, friendly, cute, treats other people well, and is accepting of others; also, someone who’s not afraid to tell me like it is and tell me how they feel. They also have to be funny (I like humor); the musical thing is an A++

What’s your biggest pet peeve? People who walk slowly.

Favorites

Movie: Tangled

TV Show: I don’t watch TV

Food: When I wasn’t a vegetarian it was steak, but now that I am, I like brownies

Thing about Brandeis: Overall I really like the community aspect and the vibe in general; everyone is generally pretty friendly and we’re all super quirky; the school itself is just very quirky.

I love watching movies, reading, writing, being a ginger, singing, dancing, acting, and attending Brandeis University.
Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.