Easter Dessert Recipe Roundup

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Whether you celebrate Easter or are just looking for a fabulous spring dessert to make over break, we’ve got you covered. These recipes are colorful, fresh, and guaranteed to be delicious.

Strawberry Rose Tart

Not only does this recipe only require five ingredients (talk about easy peasy), its absolutely stunning. Guarenteed to impress the relatives.  Get the recipe here

Mossy Merengue Mushroom Cupcakes

How beautiful are these cupcakes? The little mushrooms are woodsy and wonderful. Recipe here

Almond Crêpe Cake

If baking scares you, try a crêpe cake instead. If you can flip a pancake, then you’ve already got all the skills you need. Find the recipe here

Colorful Cream Puffs

Perfect for Easter or a lovely spring tea party, these colorful cream puffs are as sweet as they look. Click here for the recipe. 

Cherry Poppy Seed Cake

Fresh fruit finds its home in spring desserts, and while it’s still a little early for cherry season, there’s no harm in drooling over how sweet and rich this cake looks. Find the recipe here

I am a double major in Anthropology and International/Global Studies with a minor in Creativity, the Arts, and Social Transformation at Brandeis University. As a native Southern Californian, I have a born passion for avocados and an innate dread of cold weather. In my free time I love cooking (with avocados of course), drawing and writing.