Discounted Tickets and Events Through Brandeis!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Sunday, September 4

Brandeis Goes to the Beach

11am-5pm

Get your ticket to Carson Beach, where you can relax on the beach, play in the sand, and enjoy the summer sun before it’s too late! Brandeis will provide transportation. Tickets are $5 at the ticket booth!

Saturday, September 10

New England Revolution vs. NYCFC

The Student Service Bureau is sponsoring this trip to see the New England Revolution play New York City Football Club at Gillette Stadium. Admission and bus transportation is $20.

Sunday, September 11

Natick Day Away

1 p.m.–5 p.m.

Shop and dine at the Natick Mall! Bus boards at T-Lot at 1 p.m.; leave mall at 4:30 p.m. Tickets are $5.

Monday, October 3

Apple Picking at Honey Pot Hill 1 p.m.–5 p.m.

Pick apples at Honey Pot Hill! Price of apples is not included in trip. Visit the appleshop, hedgemaze, tunnelmaze and farm animals. Enjoy cider donuts, caramel apples, apple and pumpkin pies and frozen yogurt. Hayrides also available. $5 for a ticket!

Monday, October 17

Launch Trampoline Park 2:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.,

Spend an afternoon jumping at a new 37,000 square foot trampoline park in Watertown. The park includes “The Launch Tower,” which is the only indoor stunt bag free fall in the country with a 20 foot high free fall. There are also dodgeball courts, basketball hoops, tumble tracks, a four lane foam pit and a huge main court to experience! $5 at Brandeis Tickets in the SCC atrium.

Also check out the usual discounted tickets at the Brandeis ticket booth here!