This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Year: 2015

Major/Minor: History major with an econ minor

Hometown: Woodbridge, CT

Her Campus: What are you involved with on campus?

David Scherban: AEPi, VP Fellowship for Tamid, Secondary on BemCo and part of the Gymnastics club.

HC: Best Brandeis memory?

DS: Hanging out with BEMCo after late night calls in the office, joking around and talking about anything and everything.

HC: One piece of advice for incoming freshmen:

DS: Try out as many different clubs and groups as possible. They’re all great and it’s the best way to meet new people and learn fun things.

HC: What will you miss most about Brandeis?

DS: The food, unless someone made that joke already.

HC: Plans Post-Grad:

DS: Taking a year off probably, taking the Lsat applying to law school, taking a coding bootcamp, working for a startup in december until summer then traveling the world until law school starts.

HC: Where do you see yourself in ten years?

DS: Living in New York working on another startup with my friends.

HC: Quality you look for in a significant other:

DS: Straightforwardness, I think too many people can’t communicate properly, and also just how kind they are to others around them.

HC: Single or taken?

DS: Single

Favorites:

Movie: The Princess Bride

Band: Grateful Dead

Spot on campus: the little hill next to Louis Brandeis. It’s perfect for thinking late at night.

Food on campus: Sherman

I am a Junior at Brandeis University who is passionate about writing and who loves surfing the web for useful articles and having fun doing what I like.