Danny Reisner ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Class Year: 2014

Hometown: Merrick, Long Island.

Majors and Minors: American Studies and Politics Double major and a Legal Studies Minor.

Relationship Status: Single

Her Campus: What are you involved in on campus? 

Danny Reisner: I’m the Programming Director for WBRS and I host a few radio shows. I’m the current Rush Chair and former President of AEPi. I’m also part of the hockey team and the UTC. Also I’ve been an Orientation Leader the last two years and I was a Mr. Brandeis contestant last year.

HC: What are you most looking forward to for this coming semester?

DR: I’m on reduced status so I have a lot of time to just chill and audit classes.

HC: Is there anything on your Brandeis bucket list you still need to complete before you graduate in May? 

DR: I’m going to be in Liquid Latex and I really want to go skydiving.

HC: Do you know what you have planned for after graduation?

DR: I’m taking a year or two off before I go to Law School. I don’t know what I’m doing yet though, so if anyone has any ideas they should let me know.

Favorite:

MovieField of Dreams

BandI’m a huge Kanye fan. I saw the Yeezus tour when it came through Boston last semester and I’m probably going to see it again in Montreal during February Break.

Off-Campus spot: Yamato Sushi in Brighton. It’s all you can eat sushi for $20.

On-Campus spot: If I’m on campus I’m in Upper Green or the WBRS Studio

What is your…

Dream date: Sushi dinner and a hockey game

Pet peeve: Teases

Qualities you look for in a girl: Brains

I am a Junior at Brandeis University who is passionate about writing and who loves surfing the web for useful articles and having fun doing what I like.